If your regular toothbrush fails to give you cleaner and whiter teeth no matter what kind of toothpaste you use, it is time you replace it with Oral-B PRO 1000. Electric toothbrushes offer far more benefits than your regular toothbrush. For one, an electric toothbrush can remove plaque and food particles in areas that your regular tooth normally cannot reach, such as crevices, and cracks in between teeth.
Some electric toothbrushes however, perform better than most electric toothbrushes in the market. One example is the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision *1000* Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush.
Features of the Oral B Precision 1000
- Professionally inspired design – The round shape design of the Oral-B PRO 1000 is similar to that of dental cleaning tools. With its round shape, it can surround each tooth for a more precise tooth-by-tooth cleaning.
- Daily Clean Mode – This feature for Oral B Precision 1000 is designed for optimum mouth cleaning. It features 20,000 pulsating movements per minute to remove plaque five times better than any regular toothbrush.
- Pressure Sensor – This feature prevents you from brushing too hard.
- In-handle brushing timer – It will tell you the battery level so you will know when the toothbrush needs to be recharged. The timer also ensures that you brush each quadrant of your mouth.
- Waterproof and ergonomic handle – Its ergonomic design allows users to brush with ease and it does not require much maintenance with its waterproof handle.
- Precision clean refill brush head made with indicator bristles – You will know if the brush head needs replacement as its bristles will fade halfway.
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery – This electric toothbrush can last up to 7 days with regular use when fully charged.
Oral-B PRO 1000 is made with Oral-B’s unique oscillating, rotating and pulsating technology. The rotating oscillating action allows the head to rotate in one direction and then the other in one tooth to sweep away plaque effectively. According to studies, toothbrushes with rotating oscillating action remove plaque and prevent gingivitis more effectively than manual toothbrushes.
It includes one brush, but you can use it with other brush heads to fit your personal needs and preferences.
The pressure sensor feature is useful in protecting your teeth and gums as it prevents you to brush too hard. It also helps make your electric toothbrush last longer, as it prevents bristles from wearing out quickly.
What many people love about Oral-B Precision 1000 is that it is lightweight and quite affordable compared to most electric toothbrushes. This makes it easy to use and easy on the wallet. Consumers will also have peace of mind when buying as it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and 2-year limited warranty for repair and replacement.
The brush can be a bit hard, which makes it unsuitable for people with sensitive teeth. However, this problem is easily remedied if you replace it with other brush heads compatible with the Oral-B PRO 1000.