Taking care of your teeth and gums is easier with an electric toothbrush like Philips Sonicare DiamondClean. It can remove plaque better than any manual toothbrush, thus promoting healthier gums and teeth in just a matter of weeks. Find out whether it is the kind of electric toothbrush you want based on its features and benefits.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Features
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean has the following useful features:
- Powerful sonic technology that helps clean teeth with up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute, and drives fluid in tight spaces between teeth to stimulate gums, resulting in cleaner and healthier mouth
- Brush heads with diamond-shaped bristles have the ability to gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas, and remove surface stains and build-up for whiter teeth
- Five cleaning modes (Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, White, Polish) for custom cleaning
- Smartimer encourages full two-minute brushing, which is the time recommended by dentists
- Quadpacer allows 30-second intervals while brushing to ensure you brush all four quadrants of your mouth.
DiamondClean comes with:
- Charging glass, which features conduction technology. It charges your toothbrush while in the glass
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that lasts up to three weeks on a single charge
- Battery indicator light to tell you if the battery needs to be recharged
- USB charging case that will allow you to take your electric toothbrush anywhere you go
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean uses sonic technology that removes 100% more plaque than your ordinary toothbrush. The gentle brushing action also prevents gum recession, so you have clean and healthy gums. Its whitening system will make you feel like you have been to the dentist for cleaning, but at your own convenience.
It features 5 different brushing modes to suit the different needs of users. You have white mode, that removes surface stains to whiten teeth, Sensitive mode for people with sensitive teeth, Polish for shinier teeth, Gum Care to improve gum health, and Clean, which is the standard 2-minute brushing.
The charging glass is not only sleek and stylish, but offers convenience as well. It charges your toothbrush when not in use, and you can use the glass for rinsing. You just need to remove it from the base. The ceramic-like handle is very stylish, yet offers a nice grip even when wet.
It comes with a USB charging case, which is very useful for travelers. You can charge it through your laptop or plug it into a wall socket.
You are paying for style rather than for functionality. Unless you are willing to pay extra for style, the DiamondClean electric toothbrush may not be the kind of electric toothbrush you are looking for.
Overall, DiamondClean electric toothbrush is a high-quality toothbrush. It has elegance and style that will look good in any bathroom. However, you have to decide whether the sophisticated style of the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is worth the extra costs.